Owners are Mexican , lets don’t pre judge them , they did a great job with decorating the restaurant astonishingly , Menu is mix with with French with little bit of a Italian influence , Well servers are in little bit of a struggle with the menu as well . Well food was great and some items were over portioned, like extra crispy fennel biscuits , grande size Grand Marnier souffle with creme angliese ,
According to insider , servers,bussers sommelier are working here by the point system like in Barton G operations ,We have seen some very low quality service in Barton G due to employees are not making enough money and they wont stay for long , so therefore , La gloutennerie will be on connstant training to keep their employees up to par . Well good luck to them , This is miami hard to find a good server and keep them
- Amedar Consulting Group on Hoops Sports Bar and Grill Closed Down in Miami (Crossed the street of Miami Heat Arena )
- personalized baby gifts on FOOD & WINE FESTIVAL (FRIDAY)
- yes on Estiatorio Milos miami`s, chef Sean Bernal out , Already!
- fsgb80v7cbwe on FOOD & WINE FESTIVAL (FRIDAY)
- Shannon Stroup on BLOOM COMING TO MIDTOWN